German Customer Service Team Leader required with 3 years plus experience in management. Must be fluent in German and English. Galway city. Long term contract
- Responsible for the Performance management of the team, ensuring that the team’s performance is managed and aligned with Yearly Goals, Commercial targets and overall metric performance and that team members receive relevant and timely feedback on an ongoing basis.
- Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available and trained to the highest standard.
- Measure, monitor and report on established Customer service KPI’s ensuring that they are met on an on-going basis. Implementation and tight control of a Tiered review process (Daily team / Daily site / Weekly / Monthly etc) that manages all aspects of the business to ensure that team issues are dealt with at the appropriate level and in a timely manner. Full understanding of how the team’s performance feed into overall function, site and organisational metrics.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (Commercial, Quality, Transportation, Senior Leadership etc) to ensure that their business requirements are fulfilled by your team.
- Continuously reviewing opportunities to streamline processes and implement IT or system changes that will drive efficiencies and improve our customers experience.
- Work closely with the Customer Service Support Specialist facilitating the induction and training of all team members, ensuring that the highest levels of training are delivered and measured.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing customer service teams.
- Third level relevant business qualifications or associated discipline.
- Must be fluent in German and English.
- Demonstrated success in managing and coordinating a multi-skilled team in performance and productivity.
- Experience in call monitoring system and strong knowledge of telephony KPI’s.
- Proven track record in delivering KPI’s in a changing environment.
- SAP ERP and CRM experience is a distinct advantage.
- Experience delivering change initiatives and facilitating change in a customer focused organisation.
- Solid understanding of and experience in sales distribution and logistics.
- Excellent Project management and report writing skills essential.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.