Italian Customer Service Specialist required with a strong background in customer service, order management, etc. Permanent opportunity. Galway city.
- Responsible for primarily handling customer orders, sales on products, orders, etc., and achieving overall customer satisfaction.
- Assist with coordinating shipment logistics if shipping product from multiple warehouses.
- Manages and maintains distributor and end use customer information (pricing, addresses, etc.)
- Responsible for working with Finance to set up new customer accounts in our ERP system. Maintain and manage customer information forms in database. Assist customers in completing new vendor set-up as needed.
- 3 years plus of customer service experience, including order entry and order processing
- Fluency in Italian essential. Fluency in a second European language i.e. German would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong communication (speaking and listening) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ERP skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.