- Reference: D46551
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin North, Dublin West, Louth
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
Excellent opportunity for a German Customer Service Agent to join a leading International Medical Device Organisation based in North Dublin. The successful candidate will take ownership for effectively processing orders and responding to customer inquiries and complaints in a timely manner and delivering a world-class customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring all orders received by phone, fax, email or other sources are processed and acknowledged accurately and promptly upon receipt.
- Ensure that all customer inquiries, including but not limited to, order status, inventory availability, delivery information, product information, pricing and invoices are resolved satisfactorily; Provide accurate, valid and complete information using the appropriate methods/tools; Track and manage the interactions with the customers from every channel.
- Identify customer’s needs and provide basic to moderately complex support; Identify and solve problems using available resources. Maintain a current knowledge of products offered in catalog to support providing basic product information.
- Handle customer complaints; Complete the required documentation within the time limit and submit to the relevant organization; Arrange the product returns and raise credit notes, where required.
- Proactively communicate product availability to customer; Manage backorders, where required, informing the customers of availability dates.
- Ability to speak, read and write in native German,and fluent in English
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, management and cross-functionally for positive customer outcomes
- Passion for customers and delivering a world-class service experience
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills along with attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Sense of urgency and proven ability to work under pressure
- Understanding of Order to Cash process and related systems…Oracle, SalesForce.com experience desirable
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie