- Reference: LK456789
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Sales
- Develop and manage relationships with clients and reseller partners
- Identify client needs and align them to the products/services on offer
- Collaborate and deliver well-qualified opportunities to the Field Sales Manager/ consultants
- Responsible for dealing with queries/issues from both the international sales team and the customer in a timely and effective manner.
- Liaise with the lead generation team
- Promote a new product to existing business customers
- To maintain a log of open issues and keep customers informed of any progress. Monitor workflow to ensure timely turnaround on client queries. Partner with the sales team and customers to ensure they are happy with the service provided.
- Maintain knowledge of the company’s products, facilities, website, policies & procedures.
- Maintain & update the customer database.
- Maintain metrics and provide regular reporting.
- Trade show support.
- Fluency in French is a requirement for this role
- High standard of written & oral communications in English.
- 1-2 years previous experience in customer service, inside sales or business development
- Strong customer focus
- Intermediate Excel and Word proficiency
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably
Excellent remuneration package on offer and a genuine opportunity for progression in an exciting and expanding new business.
Collins McNicholas were honoured to attend the CIPD HR Awards in the Intercontinental Hotel, Ballsbridge on Friday 16th February last as these awards celebrate and reward outstanding achievements in people management and development, honouring the valuable contribution that HR and L&D make to the success of every organisation. What a wonderful lunch event it was […]read whole article
Question I have just taken on my first senior management role, after moving to another engineering firm. I am really enjoying the role. However, I’m in my 30s and a lot of the staff that I manage are older and have been with the company for longer than I have. Some of these staff […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more