- Develop and manage relationships with clients and reseller partners
- Identify client needs and align them to the products/services on offer
- Collaborate and deliver well-qualified opportunities to the Field Sales Manager/ consultants
- Responsible for dealing with queries/issues from both the international sales team and the customer in a timely and effective manner.
- Liaise with the lead generation team
- Promote a new product to existing business customers
- To maintain a log of open issues and keep customers informed of any progress. Monitor workflow to ensure timely turnaround on client queries. Partner with the sales team and customers to ensure they are happy with the service provided.
- Maintain knowledge of the company’s products, facilities, website, policies & procedures.
- Maintain & update the customer database.
- Maintain metrics and provide regular reporting.
- Trade show support
- Fluency in German is a requirement for this role
- High standard of written & oral communications in English.
- 1-2 years previous experience in customer service, inside sales or business development
- Strong customer focus
- Intermediate Excel and Word proficiency
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably
Excellent remuneration package on offer and a genuine opportunity for progression in an exciting and expanding new business.