Video for this job
This is a great opportunity for a fluent German speaker who will be responsible for the day to day activities on the Accounts Receivable (AR) team. You will ideally have strong customer service/call center background & accounts / AR experience would be very beneficial but not essential must be fluent in German (Calls/emails)
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available upon request):
- Issuing of customer invoices
- Operation of debtors’ collection procedures
- Bank reconciliations
- Investigation of any queries from debtors
- Processing of new credit applications
- Month-end reporting
- Other relevant administration duties
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- Fluent in English and German
- Business or other relevant 3rd level qualification desirable
- 6 months + working in a fast moving customer service/ accounts environment.
- A self-starter / “Can do” approach and attitude
- Ability to work effectively within multi-cultural team towards strict deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are paramount
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.