Based with a leading manufacturer in Dublin 10 who have established a new site, you will Work as part of the Production Team reporting to the Production Supervisor, responsible for carrying out operational duties associated with the manufacture of products across several disciplines within the Production environment. Using specialised, technical skill and knowledge to provide advice, process support to all areas of production.
- Conduct pre-shift start checks and set up various machinery/equipment.
- Carry out general production tasks as given by the production lead
- Use of MHE (Mechanical Handling Equipment) to carry out duties when required.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures for specific product(s) and MHE to a high-quality standard.
- Work under the guidance of the Production Supervisor to meet demanding production targets.
- Cleaning of machines/equipment to maintain a good standard of general housekeeping to ensure a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintain high levels of Health & Safety standards.
- Perform any reasonable tasks as instructed by the Production Supervisor/Production Manager.
- Understand, read and communicate on technical specifications and drawings.
- Ensuring Company policies, Health and Safety standards and housekeeping routines are adhered to.
- Ensuring quality control measures are adhered to and quality checks are completed and logged on the internal QMS.
- Follow a Production schedule and delivery plan.
- Use hand tools and measuring equipment to achieve the correct product tolerances.
- Previous experience of working shifts in a factory/manufacturing process environment.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Proactive approach to meeting production requirements.
- Good attention to detail.
For confidential discussion and more information on the role please contact Eoghan Dalton