Based in Leixlip Kildare, the successful candidates will play a pivotal role in supplying over 90,000 products to customers nationwide.
This position will be offered initially on an 11-month contract with the opportunity to move to a permanent role from there.
This role is subject to shift patterns, that can include 12-hour shifts of 4 days on 4 days off.
- Goods receiving to include checking, counting, and organisation of stock
- Picking and packing customer orders to agreed timeframes and order turnaround times
- Delivery of items to points of use
- Re-stocking shelves to maximum levels required
- Stock checks and cycle counting of products in the warehouse with a pro-active approach to maintaining stock accuracy
- Work with a computerised stock control system
- Flexible, reliable, hardworking with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to use own initiative with strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a desire for excellence.
- Flexible to take on additional duties as required.
- Previous experience using a stock control system such as SAP or a similar system.
- Experience in using WMS.
- Cleanroom experience.
- Quarterly performance-based bonus
- Shift premiums
- Subsidised canteen
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role please contact Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667