Are you living within a commutable distance of Mallow? Are you interested in a General Operative role where you will get the opportunity to join an established organisation whose primary client base sits within pharma. Immediate start available.
Involved in assembly and packaging operations in compliance with documented policies and procedures within a manufacturing environment. You will be a key member of the manufacturing team and you will be working in a team-based environment where both the ability to contribute individually and as a team member are key attributes for the role.
Overview of Main Responsibilities:
- Previous experience of working in a lean manufacturing environment and demonstrated problem-solving ability is an advantage
- Candidates must have high attention to detail and good concentration skills
- Candidates must be able to provide good quality work to set company standards within tight production deadlines
- Candidates must make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat and tidy
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Must be highly motivated with a ‘can-do' attitude
- Candidates need to enjoy working individually and also as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to understand and follow policies, procedures, and processes
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Strong and effective verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.