Are you living within a commutable distance of Mallow? Are you interested in a General Operative role where you will get the opportunity to join an established organisation whose primary client base sits within pharma. Immediate start available. Starting at €13 p/h plus overtime rate for nights and Saturday (if required).
Involved in assembly and packaging operations in compliance with documented policies and procedures within a manufacturing environment. You will be a key member of the manufacturing team and you will be working in a team-based environment where both the ability to contribute individually and as a team member are key attributes for the role.
Overview of Main Responsibilities:
- Previous experience of working in a lean manufacturing environment and demonstrated problem-solving ability is an advantage
- Candidates must have high attention to detail and good concentration skills
- Candidates must be able to provide good quality work to set company standards within tight production deadlines
- Candidates must make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat and tidy
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Must be highly motivated with a ‘can-do' attitude
- Candidates need to enjoy working individually and also as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to understand and follow policies, procedures, and processes
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Strong and effective verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.