Work with an exceptional brand and develop your career in leading organisation based in Limerick.
- Lead and develop the attractions commercial activities
- Effectively monitor, interpret and challenge financial results and communicate issues, risks, opportunities and trends, performance outlook including competitor activity and market trends to the management team on a timely basis
- Conduct critical reviews of the performance of the contracts within the business, identifying trends
- Manage all aspects of the business ensuring maximum efficiency, excellent customer service and optimum commercial performance
- Ensuring best in class standards across all aspects of Retail, Admissions, Facilities, Events and Working Practises and Procedures
- Manage the profile, development and delivery of industry engagement, business and product development, education and training programs and activities with key stakeholders within the region.
- A minimum of 5+ years in senior management, with proven experience managing teams, products and P&L responsibilities
- Excellent general management, people management and communication skills are required
- Possess strong business acumen, curiosity and an ability to work across business lines
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, (excel, power point, word) is required