- Reference: D45967y
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a leading global Pharmaceutical organisation in Dublin City Centre. Ideal candidate will have 2yrs plus experience in similar environment. Please note, this is initially an 11 month contract position.
- Assisting in coordinating external audits within assigned countries and ensuring the timely and accurate preparation of audit deliverables.
- Maintain Local GAAP ledgers ensuring information is updated in a timely and accurate manner.
- Act as a point of contact for all statutory reporting related technical queries for their assigned markets from within the statutory reporting group as well as from other stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions so the team can operate in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Participate in and coordinate projects that require creativity and analytical skills.
- Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting.
- Qualified accountant with 2+ years relevant experience.
- Experience in preparation of statutory financial statements.
- Strong accounting, interpersonal, analytical thinking, and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of US-GAAP and Statutory Accounting.
- Desire to learn, grow and be part of a fast-paced and hard-working team.
- Strong attention to detail, organisational, and communication skills.
- Excellent IT Skills.
For further information on this role, please contact Ciara on 01-6620088 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie