GL Accountant required for Galway company with 1 – 5 years in a multinational environment. Hybrid role.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports including analysis of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss;
- Preparation and review of Statutory Financial Statements;
- Liaising with external auditors for periodic and year-end review procedures for local statutory audits;
- Liaising with Tax Specialists and Advisors ensuring compliance with all external reporting requirements including VAT, Corporation tax, CSO, etc.;
- Assisting with requirements for SOX Compliance and Reporting;
- Preparation, analysis and posting of journals at month end;
- Preparation and analysis of balance sheet reconciliations at month end;
- Ensure compliance with Corporate policies and accounting standards;
- Enhancement of existing processes and development of new ones to ensure the most efficient completion of duties.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with strong technical accounting skills.
- Third Level Degree or equivalent.
- 1-5 years relevant experience – preferably with Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation background.
- SAP/Oracle or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable.
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.