- Produce detailed 3d models using Autodesk Revit and 2d sheet drawings from those models.
- Have a good understanding of P&ID’s, Hydraulic profiles and how to produce them etc.
- Be familiar with all document control procedures.
- Research information on the Internet and use catalogues or Internet sites to select standard components in design.
- Assist in dimensional measurement studies.
- Assist in prototype builds and analysis.
- Participation in Lean/Six Sigma improvement teams.
- Knows fundamental concepts, practices and procedures within an engineering technical discipline.
- Appreciation of drawing standards and CAD software.
- Ability to produce accurate 3D models and drawings based on instructions from project and/or senior engineers.
- Observation and understanding of basic engineering practices and procedures.
- A capacity to adhere to advice from more senior design engineers.
Equipment used within role:
- Software packages e.g. 2D AutoCad and 3D CAD, Revit, Microsoft Office, SAP, IFS etc.
- Experience using Revit is essential for this role
- Third Level Design/CAD Degree or Diploma
- Similar relevant degree/diploma
- Experience in design in the Irish water industry.
- Full clean driving license
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org