Highly sought after opportunity for an Accounting Analyst to join a high performing and growing multi-national organisation based in Cork. Ideally would be fluent Spanish or Italian speakers with experience in a fast-paced changing environment along with US GAAP experience. Candidates must hold a professional Accountancy qualification for this role (i.e. CPA, ACCA, ACA etc.).
Shortlisting and interviews to take place promptly so don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a rapidly growing and dynamic organisation.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Responsible for the Governance of the journal voucher review, account reconciliation review, and intercompany processes.
- Expense Compliance Review – lead the monthly audit and follow up process.
- Responsible for SOX compliance & coordination.
- Responsible for monthly review for activities to ensure a robust review of monthly Trial Balance in this area in conjunction with the financial controller.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Fluent Spanish or Italian speaker.
- Qualified Accountant with US GAAP experience.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years post qualified.
- Controllership / Finance management experience gained in a Multinational Company.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- Life Assurance
- Educational Assistant
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.