Team Leader – Financial Services – Limerick – Multi-national industry!
Fixed term contract!
Great opportunity for a Team Leader with a financial services & accountancy background to develop knowledge & experience of a dynamic and varied client environment.
Overview of role (full job description available on request)!
- Assist in managing an ever expanding team.
- Has responsibility for assisting with the development and execution of the department’s strategic plans, goals and priorities.
- Responsible for the delivery of high quality service to each of the clients assigned to their team.
- Plays a key leadership role and contributes to the management, growth and success of the business.
- Assist the Division in the annual targets of the business.
- People management, leading the team, addressing partner issues and development of both direct and indirect reports on the team.
- Financial Reporting.
- Fund Accounting.
- Client Servicing.
Qualifications & experience required!
- Holds a recognised Professional Accounting Qualification with at least 5 years post QE experience.
- Detailed knowledge of Irish/UK GAAP/US GAAP and IFRS.
- Working knowledge of the Irish regulatory /tax regime as it relates to Fund Accounting and Financial Reporting.
- Demonstrate leadership and team-building qualities and ability to motivate a team.
- Ability to participate in systems development projects.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Sheehan.