- Reference: CJ42226
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Munster, Waterford
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
The successful applicants for these positions will be responsible for a number of clients in the areas of NAV calculation, shareholder reporting and compliance.
- Ensure accurate fund records through reconciliation’s and reporting
- Process all trades.
- Calculate daily market value of portfolio holdings.
- Calculate daily net asset value.
- Complete daily and non-daily compliance testing.
- Complete month-end reporting requirements.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role incorporating the above functions.
- An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines.
- An accountancy qualification would be an advantage but not a necessity.
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel and Access (Experience on Paxus an advantage)
Contact ConsultantRequest a Call Back
Quality of life, short commutes and more disposable income reasons top talent are being drawn to the sunny South East Over three quarters of professionals who relocated have more disposal income – new survey shows 95% of respondents say their work/life balance has improved since moving to the South East 64% commute to work […]read whole article
Question: I am responsible for managing two junior staff members at an advertising firm. They work on projects together but have their own specific tasks to carry out. When it comes to presenting their work to myself and my superiors, one of the members has a habit of hogging the limelight and claiming credit for […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more