- Responsible for co-coordinating systems testing in the team.
- Mentors individuals and peers during projects and assignments.
- Analytically and procedurally competent to represent the team on cross-function process or project deliverables.
- Responsible for the rollout of new procedures within the team in consultation with team members
- Ability to provide input into long term strategy for department
- Experience of representing businesses to current clients via presentations etc.
- Instils a client service culture among staff and ensures that all clients receive a quality service.
- Experience of designing and implementing development plans, training plans and succession plans for all levels of staff.
- Identify tasks to be completed by the project team and ensure that they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identify and delegate projects/assignments and tasks to individuals and peers. Maintain accountability for the projects/assignments. Provide progression feedback and recognition to the individuals and the project team.
- Previous fund accounting experience or relevant operational/accounting experience preferred
- Detailed Knowledge of Enterprise and related Fund Accounting applications preferred
- Experience with vendors an advantage
- Strong communication, first-class presentation, and internal and external client-servicing skills.
- Evidence of successful negotiation skills
- Understanding of how Fund Accounting systems link and interface with other systems and an appreciation of how to implement such interfaces.
- Client service orientation
For a confidential discussion contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 061 512270.