POSITION: Fund Accountant
LOCATION: Dublin City Center
The successful applicants for these positions will be responsible for assisting the teams in servicing a number of clients in the areas of NAV calculation, shareholder services and compliance.
• Ensure accurate fund records through reconciliation’s and reporting
• Process all trades
• Calculate daily market value of portfolio holdings
• Calculate daily net asset value
• Complete daily and non-daily compliance testing
• Complete month-end reporting requirements
• 1-2 years experience in a similar role incorporating the above functions
• An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines
• An accountancy qualification would be an advantage
• Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills
• Strong PC skills including Word and Excel (experience on Paxus an advantage).
Interested? Contact us now!
- For further information on this role, please contact Eva Strain on 01-6620088 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
- For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick