An exciting opportunity has come our way with our client. Our client is an industry-leading multinational with offices in both Dublin and Limerick. They are looking to bring on a Fund Accountant for a fixed-term contract. This opportunity would suit someone with NAV experience and someone who has NAV reviewing experience.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job description available upon request)
- To be the technical and subject matter expert on the team and handle all specific fund requirements.
- Analytically and procedurally competent to lead the team on cross-function process or project deliverables, minimising errors in all deliverables
- Identify, assist and delegate projects/assignments and tasks to individuals and peers. Maintain accountability for the projects/assignments.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the industry and keep abreast of emerging industry trends.
- Engaging with key stakeholders to understand business needs and requirements, management of stated stakeholder needs.
- Previous fund accounting experience or relevant operational/accounting experience preferred.
- Experience with vendors an advantage (Bloomberg, Reuters etc).
- Detailed Knowledge of Enterprise and related Fund Accounting applications preferred with the ability to implement interfaces with other systems.
- Excellent PC skills especially MS Excel.
- Good prioritisation, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively.
For more information or even a private discussion please contact Jason O'Flaherty.