Are you a Full Stack Developer looking for an exciting new challenge with a fast growing company in the North West?
Our client requires a competent Full Stack Developer that wants to work on web based SAAS technologies. They will work on a mixture of latest cutting edge frameworks, environments and processes but must also be willing to work on some classic projects that are in maintenance mode if and when the requirement arises.
The ideal candidate will have an eagerness to learn and fit into a relatively small dynamic team that enjoys creating quality software and pushing the boundaries.
Whilst you may not have everything that ticks the boxes outlined below, if your a competent developer that wants to grow with a fast paced company we will work with you to realise all our goals!
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Required experience: 3 years
- Work as part of an Agile SCRUM team breaking down, designing, estimating, developing, testing and documenting work as per requirements.
- Provide assistance to junior members of the team and become involved with more senior members on subjects such as architecture and product design.
- 2+ years experience using same or similar tool-set as stated below:
- Visual Studio 2010+, SQL Server 2008 R2+, Git version control
Extras (An advantage)
- HTML5, NuGet, IOC, unit and automated testing, PowerShell, TypeScript, Angular, Team Foundation Server, .NET Core, Xamarin Android, SQLite, WebApi, Swagger
- Having experience in a client facing role would be a distinct advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on LinkedInand connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!