Video for this job
About the company:
Award-winning, trusted partner to international market leaders in the public sector, private sector and capital markets where it provides digital solutions to enable its customers to transform and improve the way they do business. Founded in 2006, the company delivers large-scale, mission-critical software projects to public and private sector clients on a global scale – leveraging its technical and domain expertise, its focus on delivering value for money and a good measure of common sense. The team works tirelessly to build trust, respect and partnership with its customers, employees and the communities in which it operates. Ranked in the Great Place to Work Awards 2017, The team takes pride in being easy to work with, being responsive and investing in both employee and customer success.
About the role:
The Frontend Developer will be responsible for all stages of the application development lifecycle of our centralized management application. In collaboration with the Engineering and Product Management teams, you will analyse requirements, design, develop and maintain solutions and interfaces for this important application. Your task requests will range from core tasks to long term projects and complex interactions with various environments and APIs. The role will encompass working with agile methodologies in a global environment.
The role involves:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Designing graphic user interface elements.
- Excellent cross-functional communicator and a team player.
- Demonstrate a passion for creating successful software products. Track record of rolling out efficient User Interfaces and software systems.
- Drive processes to identify and correct flawed and outdated software or software systems frameworks and tools.
- Foster a software front end (UI) excellence mindset.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Conduct layout/navigation adjustments.
- Very strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Good time-management skills.
- Willingness and ability to share and disseminate knowledge to colleagues and team members.
A successful candidate should demonstrate:
- Experience in any charting libraries like D3.
- Development experience in orchestration products similar to Camunda, Spinnaker, etc.
- Strong front end, UI experience, developing dashboards, charts, etc.
- Bonus would be someone with test experience in VNF test tools.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in software or engineering.
- Employees enjoy a stable work-life balance (flexitime).
- Possibilities of remote working up to 2 days per week.
- Extremely technical and purely development based.
- Non-political and practical.
- Project-based and highly collaborative.
- Social atmosphere in a diverse, multi-cultural team environnement.
- Flat organizational structure.
We seek to attract the best talent. An attractive compensation package together with a competitive salary and benefits program will be offered to the right candidate.
- Health Insurance – VHI Health Care Insurance (Plan Plus) after 6 months.
- Private Pension Fund (50/50).
- Death in service.
- Paid holidays.
- Extra vacations.
- Company laptop.
- Educational budget. Partnership with an award-winning higher education institution in Ireland.
- Company-sponsored benefits: Gym membership, Tech events, Engineering Training Program.
- Maternity Benefit: Full salary paid for 26 weeks and Paternity Benefit: Full salary paid for 2 weeks.
- One-on-one career coaching sessions with IT leadership.
- Strong relocation support: Relocation costs covered (Flight, transport of possessions and work permit).
- Accommodation for the first month while supporting you and your family to secure permanent accommodation.
- Assist with finding a school or kindergarten for the kids. Hassle-free registration with the Irish tax authorities and access to professional financial advice.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Amanda Melo.
+353 90 6478503