Great opportunity with a competitive salary to join a 4.5-star hotel in Cork with a personable, warm, can do, competent and dedicated work culture. If excellent customer service is something that you strive to achieve and enjoy then this is the place for you.
- Training of front desk staff to essential standards. The ethos being, exceeding guest expectations at all times.
- Initiate, develop, write and put into operation such SOP’s as are required to successfully administer all systems and procedures.
- Supervise running of Reception shifts.
- Develop a close, professional relationship with Reservations Manager, assisting where necessary.
- On a daily basis, the Front Office Manager will carry out meetings at certain times of the day as required to impart relevant information to HODs.
- Will attend all relevant meetings to incorporate general hotel operations, rooms division, etc.
- Ensure adequate and timely Reception departmental meetings are held.
- Achieve budgets and set financial objectives.
- Will ensure increasing standards of customer service are being achieved by working in close conjunction with sales & marketing department to raise guest profile awareness.
- Will personally delegate the instruction to all team members to maintain the highest possible room rate at all times.
- Front of House experience in the hospitality sector
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia on 021 4911060 or email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!