Our client, a reputable and well-established group in the hospitality sector which has multiple hotels and commercial developments, is looking to hire a Front Office Manager for a busy Athlone hotel. This is a permanent role.
Reporting to the General manager, you will be essential to ensuring guests receive a warm welcome.
Responsibilities include: (Full description available on request)
- Manage the planning & operation of the Front Desk.
- Preparation, implementation and training of SOP's and Standards.
- Ensuring arrival & departure procedures are followed to ensure a positive guest experience.
- Ensure that reservations calls are dealt with in an efficient manner, delivering a high level of guest care.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is achieved in the department.
- Overseeing the allocation of rooms and liaising with Accommodation to ensure timely availability.
- Promote the Hotel, it's outlets and local activities to all guests.
- Ensure filing & administration in the department is in order
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Opera essential
- Highly personable with great communication skills.
For further information and a confidential conversation please get in touch with Michelle Miley 090 6450667 or email email@example.com