My client is a well-known international Medical Device organisation with an Irish office based in Athlone, Westmeath. They are seeking a French-speaking coordinator to join their CS team.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team, ensuring all orders received via telephone, fax, post, etc. are processed accurately and promptly upon receipt.
- Maintain regular contact with the warehouse and purchasing dept. to co-ordinate the delivery of urgent orders.
- Liaise with the sales force as required to ensure pricing on all orders is accurately maintained.
- Process daily invoicing as per the agreed process.
- Process billing corrections (credits and debit memos) on time and in accordance with the company policy.
- Process returns from the customer on time and in accordance with the company policy
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Fluent in English and French
- Education to Leaving Certificate level (or similar). Business or other relevant 3rd level qualification desirable
- 1-2 years experience of working in a fast moving customer service environment preferably within a multinational environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
- Flexibility – willingness to help other colleagues to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated computer skills, preferably Microsoft office (e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet). Knowledge of SAP is an advantage though not required
For more information on this role, please contact Sarra Hadi.