Lovely opportunity for a French/Spanish Speaker looking to launch their career as a Payroll specialist with a leading Medical device company located in Athlone Co. Westmeath.
This is a Permanent position with a hybrid working model with 2 days of Work from home. Relocation Assistance Available. This would be suitable for a Graduate, with fluent French and notions of Spanish full training and support provided.
Responsibilities to include (Full job description available upon request):
- Co-ordination and preparation of payroll information for transfer to outsourced providers, ensuring all payroll transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Validation and reconciliation of monthly payroll before approval.
- Administration and reconciliation of Benefits such as Pension and Health insurance plans.
- Work closely with outsourced service provider on resolution of open items and issue tracking and maintenance.
- Provide direct customer service to employees with high quality, professional and timely responses to queries.
- Ensure compliance with payroll SOX processes, and company guidelines and support audit requirements.
- Apply Company policies and statutory procedures as they relate to payroll in specific countries.
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits.
Essentials skills Requirements:
- Preference in French/Spanish payroll experience or financial background
- SAP Success Factors or similar system experience a distinct advantage
- Previous experience working with outsourced payroll providers an advantage
- Any additional payroll experience within other EMEA countries would be an advantage
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Fluency in French, Spanish and English
For a confidential discussion and more information on this French/Spanish Payroll specialist role please get in touch with Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667