A Global Medical Device Company is recruiting a French Inside Sales Representative who is responsible for engaging with prospects and customers to generate new and expansion sales opportunities. In this role, the Inside Sales Representative will work closely with a regional sales team to complete the sales process. The Inside Sales Representative will be expected to meet monthly goals in terms of lead generation (incoming calls + prospection), quotations, and conversions into orders.
This role will be based in Galway, Ireland (flexible home office arrangement) and will work directly for the Cardiometabolic France Country Manager.
- Manage incoming customer requests, and proactively prospect existing customers and new customers
- Follow up expeditiously on customer sales queries and quotations until Purchase Order is received.
- Utilize internal and external data resources to collect information on customers and contacts.
- Manage lead pipelines with persistent focus to obtain, drive, and win business within the specified geography.
- Meet regional and organizational goals with exceptional time management skills.
- Utilize Sales Force to accurately and effectively track activity and update lead, account, and opportunity information, as appropriate.
- Maintain strong knowledge of the organization's products and services, and build interest by understanding the needs of the customer and offering appropriate solutions.
- Support the France Country Manager with both planned and ad hoc commercial activities to support both customer retention and acquisition, and in ensuring the smooth running of the country business.
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 5 Years Experience
- Experience in (inside) sales or customer support, ideally in the diagnostics industry or laboratory/hospital environment.
- Ability to manage all steps of the sales cycle : lead generation (incoming requests + prospection), quotations, closing and conversions into orders.
- Excellent communication skills in French.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical products in the diagnostics industry or laboratory/hospital environment.
- Goal and results oriented
- he ability to apply knowledge of business practices, methodologies, and/or principles in the execution of short-term deliverables and sales results.
- Experience and ability to build and maintain cross-departmental, multi-functional and collaborative relationships.
- Knowledge and experience MS Suite (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel,) required.
- Experience with Sales Force; or an equivalent CRM solution.
- This role may require occasional international travel
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.