To manage the day to day Customer Service activities including process of orders/ answering the phones.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, ensuring all orders received via telephone, fax, post, etc. are processed accurately and promptly upon receipt.
- Ensure that all customer queries – order queries, stock situation, deliveries, invoices, product queries, literature & sample requests, etc – are handled and resolved satisfactorily.
- Ensure all customer complaints are dealt with upon receipt and resolved to the satisfaction of the customer. Ensure all product complaints are escalated to the appropriate department.
- Maintain regular contact with the warehouse and purchasing dept. to co-ordinate deliveries, returns, etc.
- Act as principle contact person for designated key accounts. Report to management on the monthly activity and involvement with these accounts.
- Liaise with the sales force on a regular basis as regards quotations, orders, product queries, and general information from customers.
- Process billing corrections on time and in accordance with the company policy.
- Process returns from the customer on time and in accordance with the company policy
- Fluent in English and German
- Business or other relevant 3rd level qualification desirable
- 6 months + working in a fast moving customer service environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
- A self-starter / “Can do” approach and attitude
- Ability to work effectively within multi-cultural team towards strict deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are paramount
- Flexibility – willingness to help other colleagues to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated computer skills, preferably word processing, spreadsheet, database, and other applicable software programs.