- Reference: GJ47355
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Credit Controller required with fluent French and English. Excellent opportunity. Galway city
- Assist in evaluating risk, setting credit limits and monitoring customer’s financial condition and negotiating appropriate payment terms.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts for area of responsibility.
- Collection of overdue sales invoices
- Manage monthly communication to Customers of account activity and balancing payments due
- Third level qualification in a business related field.
- Minimum 3 years of collection & credit control experience with fluent French.
- A broad knowledge of accounting and financial control principles and their business applications.
- Ability to track and complete collections management activities
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, in French & English (other languages an advantage).
- Knowledge of legal recovery processes and financing options.
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and other applicable software programs.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie