French Credit Controller with a minimum 3 years of collection and credit control. Must be fluent in French and English. Galway
- Assist in evaluating risk, setting credit limits and monitoring customer’s financial condition and negotiating appropriate payment terms.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts for area of responsibility.
- Collection of overdue sales invoices
- Manage monthly communication to Customers of account activity and balancing payments due
- Reviews the application of receipts, researches and identifies unapplied cash.
- Minimum 3 years of collection & credit control experience.
- Education equivalent to a third level qualification in a business related field.
- Must be fluent in French and English
- A broad knowledge of accounting and financial control principles and their business applications.
- Excellent negotiation, Prioritization / Organizational skills and Relationship management skills
- Knowledge of legal recovery processes and financing options.
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and other applicable software programs.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com