French Credit & Collections Specialist required with 3 years plus in accounts receivable. Must be fluent in French and English. Long term contract. Galway city.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Ensure Cash application is accurate Collections/ Basic SAP Transactions
- Ensure that cash targets are met, and payment terms are respected. Metrics/Credit Management
- Record customer contact activity through SAP and other reporting tools
- Management of customer disputes.
- Management & review of daily Credit queue before approving orders for shipment Credit Management
- Create Credit limit requests through FSCM Credit Management Credit Management
- Direct productivity improvement efforts to ensure all processes are efficient, cost effective, and consistent with overall department practices All Tasks
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process Collections Management
- Participate in process improvement to enhance customer satisfaction
- Quarter end/Public holiday support as required
- Support Monthly Close
- 3+ years relevant experience in an accounts receivable role desirable – preferably multinational corporation background
- Accounting Technician or equivalent Credit qualification desirable
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage
- Fluency in French and English
- SAP/FSCM Collections Module or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.