One of the leading US Tech Startups in California is growing their Finance team here in Cork – do you want to be part of the initial Cork team and go on an exciting journey as they scale up the operation?
Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services Group have been exclusively retained to support this global leader in scaling their team with self-starters who enjoy working in a dynamic and ever evolving environment. Some of their current customer base include the likes of Netflix, Sony, eBay, McDonalds and Microsoft to name but a few. If you have an inquisitive mind and a good sense of humour (your favourite joke at the ready for interview!), then please read on….
We are currently looking to speak with self-starters who are interested in progressive Senior FP&A Analyst & FP&A Analyst positions. In these hands-on roles, you will support the strategic decision making by the management team through budgeting, forecasting, and complex financial analysis. This position also supports a number of internal stakeholders, including; sales, marketing, G&A, and development teams and reports to the VP of FP&A.
Overview of the main responsibilities:
- Ability to provide analytical support for finance and internal client organizations by compiling and analysing financial results, interpreting financial reports and communicating results, as well as making recommendations or required changes
- Create and maintain the financial planning process (budgeting, forecasting and modeling) for all revenue and expense drivers as well as company key performance indicators
- Perform in-depth financial and operational analysis to determine business reasons and key business drivers impacting results
- Develop and prepare key operational and financial metrics dashboard for senior management
- Provide decision making support and improve the financial/accounting expertise throughout the organization
- Define and oversee improvements to internal processes, systems, and procedures
- Support the monthly close process in partnership with accounting teams
- Create financial models to analyse complex business issues and business development opportunities
- Daily interaction and mastery of Finance Systems and Tools, including; report building/analysis, visualizations (via BI or other tools), creating and maintaining versions/scenarios with financial systems
- Acute sense of detail for data accuracy and integrity
- Conduct ad-hoc planning and analysis to support the department and senior management
What a suitable profile looks like for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field
- 3+ years of professional experience in compiling financial data for reporting and analysis
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills in addition to strong oral written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional data analysis and reporting capabilities
- Advanced skillset with Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Power BI, QlikView, etc) a plus
- Knowledge of Workday Financials a plus
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with a detail-oriented mindset
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien on 021-4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org