FP&A Manager / Senior Analyst Process Manager – Galway
Reporting to the FP&A Lead – this is a global role.
- Manage and coordinate annual budget and quarterly forecasting processes along with month end reporting.
- Deliver clear financial analysis and commentary for month end reporting and Budget/ Forecast process.
- Consolidation and transfer of data to financial systems used in the reporting and forecasting process.
- Working with sites across the globe to ensure implementation/adherence to accounting policies.
- Represents the business unit interests in Segment/Corporate forums and initiatives related to data management/reporting and financial systems processes.
- Build centralised reports to suit users’ requirements and publish them.
- Drive continuous improvements and manage the associated changes by leveraging best practices, standardization of processes and automation.
- Be a strong and trusted business partner (within and outside the BU) and develop strong relationships with business leaders.
- Assist with ad hoc strategic and operational projects as required.
- Qualified Accountant, ACA, ACCA or CIMA (preferably Big 4 trained).
- 5+ years’ post qualified experience in a corporate multinational manufacturing environment.
- Extensive and exceptional Excel skills with demonstrated data analytics.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.