Excellent opportunity for a Formulation Scientist to join an innovative Life Sciences Company in Northern Ireland. The Formulation Scientist will help develop and manufacture various pharmaceutical dosage forms, from formulation development stage through to regulatory submission. The Formulation Scientist will also provide technical in continuous improvements efforts for existing product and adhere to the necessary quality standards.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request)
- Optimisation of Pharmaceutical dosage forms development
- Dosage forms to include oral tablets, suspensions and solutions, sterile injectable suspensions and solutions, topical suspensions and solutions
- Supporting the manufacturing /scale up optimisation of development batches
- Technology transfer of new products to commercial manufacturing facilities.
- Assist development and validation of analytical methods for new and existing products
- Prepare Pharmaceutical Development reports in support of Regulatory submissions
- Maintain accurate records and prepare reports for both group and R&D management
- Ensure compliance with SOPs and GxP requirements
- Prepare and maintain Standard Operating Procedure
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a chemistry or pharmacy related discipline
- Experience of chemical/drug product development and manufacture
- Working knowledge of GMP
- Minimum of 18 months hands on experience in drug/product development, manufacture or
- technical support for multiple dosage forms.
- Ideally have previous Aseptic Sterile manufacturing experience or previous oral solid dosage
- manufacturing experience
- Ideally have experience in new product introduction (NPI)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Courtney Russell
+353 (0) 71 9108062