- Reference: 45934
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Offaly, Roscommon, Westmeath
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Title – Food Regulatory Officer
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the CEO in implementation of a sampling programme and follow-up action on result. Review and interpret laboratory results and communicate findings, assisting with follow up investigation.
- Collate and extract essential data from database for reporting purposes.
- Review of inspection reports as required.
- Review and collate information on food labelling and respond to new client queries.
- Undertake food processing audits.
- Assist with the risk assessment procedure.
- Maintain a reference library as required for the work of the CEO.
- Assist and collate technical queries.
- Assist with out of office duties, farm walks, and other educational programmes and promotional events.
- Assist in the preparation of technical documents and reports, including the review of legislation relating to food and agricultural production.
- Degree or equivalent in Food Science.
- Audit and/or regulatory affairs experience.
- Excellent database skills and computer literate.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact David Lennon on 09064 78104 and email your CV to email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie