This is a fantastic opportunity for Food Graduate to join a leading global organisation specialising in infant nutrition on a temporary basis based in Co. Cavan. For this role, you will have a Bachelor Degree in Food Science/Technology or related Science discipline The successful candidate will partner with multiple stakeholders and work within tight deadlines.
- Responsible for providing plant technical support.
- Provide leadership, initiative and direction in development activities such as:
- Involvement with pilot and commercial plant trials on new products
- Coordinating the receipt and reporting of stability data
- Evaluating new ingredients
- Active participation in plant project teams.
- Optimizing formulations (Troubleshooting product/process issues)
- Providing QA Systems, Label Copy and Registration Support
- Provide technical support and problem solving skills on products/ingredients to the Plant and to Market Affiliates.
- Demonstrate project management skills & exhibit aptitude for planning and delivering projects to completion
- Deliver training to relevant personnel as required.
- Keep technically abreast of relevant developments in the field.
- Participate in continuous improvement through business excellence
- Ensure full compliance with relevant policies and procedures at all times when carrying out tasks
- Preparation and support of the plant with internal and external audits as required
- Bachelor Degree in Food Science/Technology or related Science discipline.
- Strong networking skills, driven, motivated with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work, set and meet agreed deadlines
- Mathematical and problem solving skills are required to evaluate different options and to implement ongoing formulation and ingredient improvements. Strong attention to detail is key in this area.