- Moderation of workshops to introduce and implement the P-FMEA methodology in the local organisation and where needed in an international environment.
- Co-operation in the coordination between D & P-FMEA.
- International responsibility and further development of the P-FMEA.
- Presentation of the P-FMEA Methodology to the customer in projects
- Moderation of the update of the P-FMEA.
- Health and Safety of self and others.
- Any other duties as assigned by your Supervisor / Manager.
- Development of the FMEA methodology and management/administration of P-FMEA Software tool.
- Regular communication with mentors in other entities within the global organisation.
- Participation and coordination of the PFMEA methodology and requirements within the organisation.
- Operational project tasks/Software handling.
- Leadership and coordination of FMEA Team.
- Creation of FMEA modules.
- Participation within the team responsible for maintaining of a PFMEA platform across to global organisation.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electronic Engineering or other relevant discipline (NFQ Level 8).
- Post Graduate on FMEA methodology an advantage.
- Qualification in quality assurance an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years FMEA Methodology, moderator and presenting experience.
- Several years’ experience in the production/planning/quality assurance of automotive suppliers industry.
- Dealing with international teams an advantage.
- Established knowledge of P FMEA methodology (AIAG, VDA) and preventive QS methods.
- Qualified FMEA moderator an advantage.
- Excellent English, willingness to travel and multi-cultural tasks.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to work on own initiative, to lead a team and to work as part of a team.
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to coordinate & mentor the cross-functional P-FMEA teams both nationally & internationally.
- Excellent communication skills with abilities to persuade others.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Highly organised individual.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emer O’ Callaghan on 021 4911061 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!