- Reference: D46624y
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
My Client a leading Pharmaceutical Organisation based in Dublin City Centre is looking for a Fixed Asset Accountant to join their team. Ideal candidate will be qualified with experience within a similar environment. This is an initial 11 month contract position.
You will be reporting into the R2R Operations Lead
- Partnering with local markets to ensure timely and accurate reporting of Fixed Assets in compliance with local accounting regulations/local gaap.
- Preparation of market specific local reporting requirements relating to Fixed Assets.
- Preparation and reconciliation of Fixed Assets notes and disclosures in local gaap Financial Statements.
- Perform Statutory Fixed Assets audit activities, ensuring deliverables are met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform various analytics required in order to help ensure the accuracy of financial information.
- University Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting required.
- Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant required.
- Knowledge & practical experience of Local GAAP Fixed Assets Accounting required.
- Highly customer and service minded, excellent communcation skills.
- Experience in a multinational environment and shared services environment.
- Strong proficiency in PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie