Based with a lading global healthcare provider in their Cherrywood Share Service Centre, these two contract roles, a 10 month contract and 4 month contract, will see you be responsible for the financial accounting for one or more entities within the EMEA region.
This is a hybrid role that will offer 2 days a week working from home.
- Preparation and review of fixed assets for annual financial statements in accordance FRS102
- Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recordation of fixed assets.
- Recommend to management any updates to accounting policies related to fixed assets.
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system.
- Track the compilation of project costs into fixed asset accounts, and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed.
- Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger.
- Calculate depreciation for all fixed assets where required.
- Recommend to management whether fixed assets should be disposed of.
- Ad hoc fixed assets reporting request from management.
- Manage and ensure timely completion of Internal and External audits
- Ongoing work with internal teams to identify project needs arising from new accounting and industry developments or process gaps
- Responsibility for daily and monthly financial activity under US GAAP
- Co-ordination with other internal parties meet various reporting deadline
- Complete SOX controls in line with control matrix
- Maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Oversight of outsourced business partner
- A professional accounting qualification from a recognised body – ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA; preference for a big four trained accountant
- 2-3 years business experience in fixed assets – preferably with Shared Service Centre or multinational corporation background
- SAP or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Experience in preparation of Financial Statements preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Able to work alone to understand and summarise financial data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton.