- Reference: CJ47153
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Tipperary
- Category: Information Technology
Firmware Design Engineer
Join a famous international company and be responsible for supporting R&D projects for multiple projects and divisions.
- Develop Firmware solutions based on requirements
- Work closely with the hardware team to define the architecture of new products.
- Microcontroller selection for new designs.
- Debug, verification and validation of design.
- Document design progress and activity.
The role will involve frequent interactions with external entities in clinical/non-clinical settings to complete research activities, identification / development of system requirements and presentations on work product / progress to senior leadership team.
Skills Experience and Qualifications:
- Level 8 degree or higher in Computer Science, Electronics or Biomedical Engineering
- Experience with embedded C and C++
- 3 years of experience in Firmware Development.
- Experience with Microcontrollers
- Experience with popular interfaces: Bluetooth, UART, I2C, SPI, RS232, RS422
- Well versed with Embedded fundamentals: Timers, PWM, ADC, DAC, DMA, Interrupts, etc.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!