Our client, a leading Medical Device company, is seeking a Norwegian or Finnish speaking Credit and Collections Analyst to join their growing finance team in South Dublin.
This is a Full-time Permanent position. This role will be a hybrid model (office/work from home).
Responsibilities will include: ( Full description available on request)
- Perform day to day shared services credit and collections functions within the defined process standards working across captive and outsourced teams,
- Analyse and review credit assessment and terms provided to existing and new customers,
- Ensure that the customer payments are adequately allocated,
- Assist management in performing, facilitating, and reviewing the day to day credit and collections activity within the centre and the 3rd party provider,
- Standardise the credit and collections processes and services to the regional shared service organization,
- Ensure integrity of internal controls, in partnership with the compliance team
- Fluent in Finnish or Norwegian is a requirement
- Third level degree or equivalent
- Additional SAP ERP experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of overall OTC processes
- Experience in reading and analysing customer financial statements
- Problem-solving attitude
- 25 days annual leave
- VHI 80% co-payment
- 12% ER DC pension
- 4% EE as well as share schemes
- This role would require 3 days in the office 2 days working from home
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Credit and Collections Analyst role please contact Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667