An Irish main contractor who is well-known and highly established is seeking an experienced Finishing Foreman to join their business on a permanent basis, initially to be located on a large commercial project in City Centre.
- • Attending weekly Management Team meeting for the Construction Team
- • Maintaining the Site Diary
- • Co-coordinating and managing of subcontractors
- • Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- • Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors
- Stong Finishing 5+ years experience ideally on larger scale projects
- Carpentry background is desirable
- Safe Pass/Manual Handling in date
- Own transport and flexible in working in Dublin City Centre
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Apply all Health & Safety procedures to site
- Aid the delivery of the project on time and within budget.
- Managing and liaising with sub-contractors on site
*Salary will be dependable on experience
Please get in touch on for more information