Our client is currently looking for a Financial Services Mortgage Advisor to join their growing team. This is a full-time permanent position based in Sligo.
As a Financial Services Mortgage Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Mortgage and life cover file maintenance and application packaging
- Helping clients on the mortgage journey from application to funds being issued and after-sales service
- Uncovering client’s main goals and finding the best solution for them financially
- Managing related paperwork, such as keeping track of bank statements and lender applications
- Liaising and negotiating with banks, direct lenders and Life companies in order to find the best products for the client’s situation
- Accurately assessing the client’s financial circumstances, credit history and affordability, in order to find their ideal match
- Managing both in-person and online applications
- Ensuring all activities are in accordance with banking and financial legislation
- Maintaining and developing market knowledge and information on all mortgage and Life products and related service
- Strong administrative experience
- Strong Microsoft Office computer skills
- QFA an advantage but not essential
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Financial Services Mortgage Advisor role, please contact Chloe Somers.