A rare opportunity has presented itself for an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join a leading Financial Advisory Firm. Due to the expansion of their Cork office a permanent position has arisen with remote working options. In this role, you will be a key member of the team, acting as the first point of contact for clients and ensuring the smooth running of applications from start to finish. If you are QFA qualified/part-qualified and have experience within Finance administration this could be a great opportunity to join a fun and growing team!
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the pipeline of business from start to finish which includes the processing of pensions, investments, and protection policies.
- Interact daily with some of Irelands largest Life Insurance Companies and will ensure effective communication flow between Account Managers and Financial Advisors.
- Manage the processing of new business applications in Pension, Investments, and Life assurance and deal directly with the Life Assurance companies to ensure these are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicate with clients over the phone and email keeping them updated on the progress of their application/s.
- Take ownership of all aspects of our corporate client book which includes providing quarterly updates to clients.
- Responsible for all aspects of compliance such as Anti Money Laundering requirements and Consumer Protection Code requirements.
- Support Financial Advisors with any ad hoc administration duties.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- QFA qualified or part-qualified
- Life, Pensions & Investments industry an advantage
- Brokerage experience ideally
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering requirements and compliance procedures
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Remote working options
- Working hours to suit work-life balance
- Company pension
- Free parking on site
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.