- Reference: LK47283
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Clare, Galway, Limerick
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Leading Midwest Client looking for a Commercial Account Manager in the Financial Services sector on an initial 23 month contract.
The successful Commercial Account Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of commercial client accounts.
- To manage a portfolio of client accounts and loans.
- To engage with clients, answer all queries and to advise.
- To implement all account actions in line with mandates and acceptance of terms.
- Credit management.
- Analysis of reports as required.
- Progressing accounts in agreed timeframe.
- Conduct quality audits.
- Business degree or relevant qualification.
- APA (Acrcedited Product Advisor) or QFA
- Experience in a financial services company.
- Debt collection experience.
- Highly efficient, organised and driven.
- Legal knowledge of lending and relevant legislation.
- Strong work ethic.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Claire Normoyle email@example.com or call on 061-512270.