Our client is an industry-leading multinational with offices in both Dublin and Limerick. They are looking for a Financial Reporting Team Lead to join their growing organisation on an initial 12-month contract (good scope beyond the initial contract). In this role you will act as the lead contact for fund administration to the various stakeholders and deliver regulatory projects. Hybrid working options and competitive rate of pay.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job description available upon request)
- Work to implement improvements to existing Regulatory and Investor Tax solutions.
- Work with the Regulatory Reporting team to fully capture any required fixes, improvements or developments to Regulatory solution and prepare the necessary project implementation and business requirements documents.
- Act as an SME on the technical operation of the Regulatory solutions.
- Support Project Implementation with the development of new Regulatory Reporting services and become the system/technical SME on the new solutions.
- Support the Regulatory Reporting Team, Product and Project implementation on projects.
- Design and implement comprehensive test plans and accurately record evidence of the results of the testing.
- Assist the Regulatory Reporting team with the development of procedures for the running of the Regulatory Solutions with an emphasis on ensuring that the solutions are being run in the most efficient way.
- Strong knowledge of the Fund Administration Business and platforms used.
- Proven knowledge of project management concepts, methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Experience in the preparation of Project initiation and Business Requirements documents. Industry and Regulatory knowledge.
- Contributes, promotes, and adopts new ideas and approaches.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.