An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Financial Reporting Team Lead to join a leading financial institution based in Limerick City. This is a 12-month fixed-term contract and a hybrid working model is offered. The role will involve the successful candidate acting as the lead contact for fund administration to the various stakeholders and delivering regulatory projects.
Key Responsibilities (Full list available on request):
· Work to implement improvements to existing company Regulatory and Investor Tax solutions.
· Work with the Regulatory Reporting team to fully capture any required fixes, improvements or developments to Regulatory solution and prepare the necessary project implementation and Business Requirements documents.
· Act as an SME on the technical operation of the Regulatory solutions including valuation point investor Tax solutions, Central Bank of Ireland Reporting templates, AIFMD Reporting extracts and KIID/PRIIPs reporting.
· Support Project Implementation with the development of new Regulatory Reporting services and become the system/technical SME on the new solutions.
· Engage with the Regulatory Reporting team and other areas to improve the quality of the data on systems which is feeding into the report.
· Identify and develop solutions that can improve the efficiency and accuracy of Regulatory Reporting services.
· Design and implement comprehensive test plans and accurately record evidence of the results of the testing.
· Assist the Regulatory Reporting team with any technical issues encountered during the running of Regulatory Reporting and lead engagement with the relevant IT or data teams to resolve these issues as quickly and fully as possible.
· Strong knowledge of the Fund Administration Business and platforms used.
· Proven knowledge of project management concepts, methodologies, tools and techniques.
· Think ‘outside of the box’ when designing or proposing solutions, to help arrive at the most transferrable, simplistic and flexible solution.
· Experience in the preparation of Project initiation and Business Requirements documents.
· Fund Administration Industry and Regulatory knowledge.
· Can engage on cross-function process or project deliverables.
· Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.
· Contributes, promotes and adopts new ideas and approaches.
· Planning and organisation skills.
· Ability to review and resolve complex issues against challenging deadlines.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.