Senior Financial Reporting Consultant required for a reputable and leading organisation in the Mid-West.
- Preparation of interim and annual financial statements
- Liaison with external auditors and dealing with audit queries.
- Preparation of regulatory returns where applicable
- Ensuring agreed client service levels and regulatory filing deadlines are met.
- Ensuring other Tax compliance deadlines are met
- Seek to learn quickly and continually improve service offered.
- Assist other colleagues. Act as effective team member within the unit and with other units by imparting knowledge as appropriate.
- Deliver high quality service to customers by accurate, timely completion of all assigned tasks
- Financial reporting background an advantage.
- An appreciation of accounting principles is essential, the candidate will be a qualified accountant or part qualified and interested in completing their qualification.
- Demonstrates initiative in undertaking all processes.
For a confidential discussion contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 061512270.