- Reference: CJ46272
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation based in West Cork. This role would ideally suit those with a strong aptitude for systems and an analytical mindset. Please get in touch for more information by emailing email@example.com or call 021-4809118.
- Understanding US GAAP & IFRS reporting standards requirements for share based payments and monitoring standard updates.
- Provide support to Business Development, Implementation and Operations teams on the system financial reporting functionality.
- Investigate and research financial reporting queries, schedule any resulting development/updates and provide timely response.
- Prepare and maintain user manuals and procedure documentation relating to financial reporting.
- Training system users on the setup and processing of financial reporting.
- Provide demonstrations of the financial reporting functionality to client and prospects.
- Identify IT development enhancements to increase efficiency and user satisfaction.
- Working with trading and operational teams to co-ordinate delivery of any country-based form filing.
- Degree in Business/Finance or equivalent experience preferred.
- Proven numeric, financial analysis, documentation and procedural skills required.
- Keen interest in development of system generated financial reporting.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Excel.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!