Video for this job
My client, a leading Midlands Multi-National are seeking to recruit a Financial Reporting Accountant to join their team on a 15 month FTC contract. Reporting to the Senior US GL Accountant, this position is responsible for general ledger related reporting dutied for North American entities.
- Assist in preparation of US GAAP accounts and month end close
- Completion of Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure the presentation to corporate of financial data on a timely and accurate basis.
- Supporting the preparation of forecasts and annual plans.
- Preparation of detailed Cost Centre analysis
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset registers
- Preparation of Intercompany reconciliations
- Posting of Payroll Journals
- Interaction with the Transaction Processing group
- Ensure the integrity and SOX compliance of financial, administrative and legal controls in accordance with corporate policy and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with local tax and fiscal requirements
- Prepare the information requested by internal and external auditors
- Ad hoc tasks as required to support Finance Function
- Back up for other colleagues where necessary
- Qualified or part qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Business Degree or Diploma including Accounting
- Previous Experience in a Shared Service Centre is desirable
- SAP user level experience
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills with a working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail with good time management skills
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton on 090 64 78104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!